- What is Mega mining?
Mega mining is an industry leading Bitcoin mining pool. All of the mining power is backed up by physical miners. Mining with the latest algorithms allows to make as much Bitcoin as possible. We aim to provide you with the easiest possible way to make money without having to do any of the hard stuff. With data centers around the globe, we aim to keep bills down and mining power high, meaning you can make more in a shorter amount of time than what it would take to mine from your home for instance. Our data centers are located in USA, Europe and China with dedicated Up-Links and 99% uptime!
- How do I start?
Simply Sign up with your BitCoin wallet address and start generating Bitcoin.
- I don't have a Bitcoin wallet. How can I create one?
You can create Bitcoin wallet using online services like Blockchain.info.
- I need to withdraw my funds, where do I go?
To withdraw your funds, please go to the withdrawal section of your personal account and request a withdrawal.
- What is the minimum amount for withdrawal and upgrade?
Minimum withdrawal amount is 0.007 BTC. Minimal upgrade amount is 0.01 BTC..
- Can I have multiple Mega Mining accounts?
You can have multiple Crab or higher Premium accounts, but only one Free account.
- What fees are applicable to internal and external transaction, if any?
There will be fixed fee of 0.001BTC will be applied for all the transaction for free user.
- How long does it takes to withdraw money?
Withdrawal applications are generally processed instantly, in rare cases withdrawals can be processed manually and take longer.
- If I pay for an upgrade how long is it active?
All plans are valid for 4 months from plan purchase date.
- Can I upgrade Mega Mining with money on my balance?
Mega mining currently does not support upgrading from internal Mega mining wallet yet. You can only upgrade using external wallets.
- Is this a ponzi scheme?
No, this is not; this is an investment in Crypto-currencies, similar to the stock market. A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of maintained returns to existing investors from funds paid by new investors. Ponzi system controllers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to produce high returns with little or no risk.
- Is there a refund policy?
Currently we do not provide any refunds. Mining powers once allotted will not be refunded back.
- How many accounts are allowed per person? What about sharing my IP address with co-workers or family members ?
No more than one account is allowed per person. Multiple account openings is against our internal users policy and might result in membership termination.